- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
- Can you get justice for a fraudulent ADA lawsuit?
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Cal. Supreme Court Rules Prevailing Civil Rights Plaintiff May Be Denied Attorney Fees Under CCP 1033
On January 14, 2010, the California Supreme Court issued its opinion in Chavez v. City of LA. While this was a Fair Employment and Housing Act case (FEHA), it could help to deter over-reaching by plaintiffs in California disabled access … Continue reading