- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Assembly Bill 1521 was signed into law on Oct. 10, 2015. It attempts to curb disabled access lawsuit abuse, in particular by “frequent filers.” Like its predecessors, Senate Bill 1608 in 2008 and Senate Bill 1186 in 2012, AB … Continue reading