- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
It has not been a good summer for stemming the tide of shake-down lawsuits filed under the banner of the ADA. Courts. On April 24, 2019, the District Attorney of Riverside County filed a civil lawsuit, People of the State … Continue reading