- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Monthly Archives: April 2020
April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
There’s been no slow down in the number of accessibility lawsuits filed during the Corona Virus Stay-at-Home mandate. Process servers have been out serving lawsuits but hopefully not spreading the virus. At least thus far. A lot of the traditional … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment