- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Monthly Archives: June 2021
Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
It’s probably fair to say that the U.S.A. is the World’s leading proponent for capitalism and private enterprise. As President Reagan famously asserted in his 1981 inaugural address, “government is not the solution to the problem; government is the problem.” … Continue reading