- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Tag Archives: access lawsuit
Disabled Access Lawsuit Myths: First Myth – 20 Years of Violating the Law.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and has done much to reshape our country to make it more accessible to people with all varieties of disabilities. There is no doubt that it was one of the most important and beneficial … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged access lawsuit, ADA, ADA lawsuit, Americans with Disabilities, disabled access, Unruh Leave a comment