- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Tag Archives: ADA abuse
Disabled Access Lawsuit Myths: Second Myth – Small Claims Need Big Lawsuits to force Compliance (i.e. Injunctive Relief)
This article is the second installment of the disabled access “myth” series. The first installment discussed the myth that alleged violators have been violating the law for for nearly 25 years. The article pointed out the fact that businesses in … Continue reading