- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
- Can you get justice for a fraudulent ADA lawsuit?
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Tag Archives: troll
While disabled access laws prescribe literally hundreds of specifications, there is a shortlist of items that trigger the majority of lawsuits. A property owner or business can substantially reduce the chance of being sued by upgrading these items, often at … Continue reading