- Access Lawsuits: Private Enforcement of Accessibility Leads to Profitable Settlements Rather than Practical Access Solutions.
- April 2020 – Observations from the Trenches.
- Can an ADA website lawsuit violate the 1st Amendment?
- Court rules that ADA lawsuits are immune from Civil action by the state, even if alleged to be fraudulent.
- Riverside District Attorney sues ADA litigants
ThumbWind on Can an ADA website lawsuit vio… William Adams on Surge in website accessibility… Renaud Gonthier on Surge in website accessibility… William Adams on To CASp or not to CASp? James V Vitale, AIA,… on To CASp or not to CASp?
Tag Archives: wcag
Can a website accessibility lawsuit violate a person’s first amendment rights of free speech? This is a question that has been intriguing me as the Courts have been increasingly generous in allowing these lawsuits to go forward. The lawsuits have … Continue reading
Published originally at oscodelaw.com as: Are Your Websites at Risk for an ADA Lawsuit? Enacted in 1990, and amended multiple times since, the The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was created to ensure equal access for people with a wide range … Continue reading